16.5.13

Tales of the Night




In 2001, as part of the San Francisco film festival, I saw the film Princes and Princesses by Michel Ocelot.  It was utterly enchanting and I had been wishing to see it again.

Then I noticed that Mr. Ocelot has a new film, Tales of the Night; I couldn't resist ordering DVD's for both Princes & Princesses and this new film. We've really been enjoying them and they were well worth the investment (though some of the stories are intense and I'd recommend previewing them prior to viewing with children under 8.)

2 comments:

  1. I watched Tales of the Night on Netflix about a month ago and *loved* it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing! Definitely have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete

I know that word-verification makes it difficult to comment, and that, due to moderation, your comments seem to vanish into thin air once you've hit "submit," but your comments will appear after approval (really!) I read every comment and love hearing from you (truly!)